Stakeholder Submission Guidelines
The purpose of this engagement is to solicit feedback from British Columbians and stakeholders on the path forward to reduce plastic pollution in B.C.
The opportunity to provide feedback will be open from July 25 until September 18 at 4 p.m. A public What We Heard Report will be posted publicly in late 2019. Public feedback will be considered as part of developing a new regulatory framework that will be developed for plastic waste in the Fall 2019/Winter 2020.
Guidelines for Formal Submissions
All British Columbians, including employers, employees, organizations, professionals, and Indigenous communities, are invited to make written submissions to email@example.com before September 18 at 4 p.m. Please let us know what organization you are affiliated with if applicable.
Please refer to the questions provided throughout the consultation paper when preparing and organizing your written submission. Written submissions should be no longer than five pages in Word or PDF format.
Submissions must meet the following criteria:
- Does not contain profanity or content that is defamatory, threatening, hateful, personally disparaging, harassing, indecent, vulgar, obscene, illegal, immoral or sexually explicit (partially masking profanity or other unacceptable language by substituting asterisks or other symbols into a word is not acceptable if the word remains recognizable);
- Does not appear to, or actually, infringe the copyright, trade-mark, right of privacy, right of publicity or any other intellectual property or other proprietary right of any third party;
- Does not contain information about, or images (e.g., photographs, videos or illustrations) of, any person other than the person submitting the content;
- Does not advertise any product, person or organization, or direct attention to another website for personal gain;
- Does not provide links to, or information about, other sites that contain unlawful, objectionable or inappropriate content;
- Does not make unproven or unsupported accusations against individuals, groups or organizations;
- Does not appear to be spam-like messaging, a repeat posting or a template letter writing campaign; and
- Is not far off-topic.
All submissions will be read and considered as part of the What We Heard Report.
Email us your submission at firstname.lastname@example.org